An Eco-Conscious Cocktail Worthy of the Buzz
If you’re in the mood for a happy hour with a sustainable twist, you’ll want to try Fairmont Orchid’s refreshing Bee Sting Cocktail, made with honey, lemon and Hawaiian chili peppers sourced onsite from the property’s very own Chef’s Garden. We grow our own fruits, herbs and honey to celebrate island fresh ingredients from garden to plate—and we’re thrilled to get as much squeeze as we can out of our fruit by using our lemon peel as a fun garnish to minimize waste for this refreshing, eco-conscious drink. Cheers!
- .5 oz. lemon juice
- 2 oz. gin (Bombay Sapphire)
- .5 oz. chili-infused honey syrup (mix 2 parts honey, 1 part hot water and 1 tsp. chili pepper flakes and refrigerate overnight)
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Serve straight up. Lemon twist garnish optional.
Ready to try the real deal when you’re staying with us? We’re proud to serve the Bee Sting cocktail at Binchotan: Bar & Grill.