Live Pono Hawai’i
Live Pono. Be Sustainable. Embrace Aloha.
In the spirit of responsible tourism, Fairmont Orchid is proud to team up with the County of Hawai‘i and the Hawai‘i Wildlife Fund to encourage visitors to be pono (righteous) while exploring the island. We welcome guests to respect Hawai‘i Island’s natural resources, protect its wildlife and embrace the distinct aloha spirit that makes our island so special. We invite you to take the Pono Pledge, a new initiative by the Island of Hawai’i Visitors Bureau, to ensure safe, responsible and respectful tourism.
- A private, one-hour snorkel excursion for two in our pristine Pauoa Bay, home to one of the healthiest reefs in Hawai’i. One of our Hui Holokai Beach Ambassadors will guide you on a curated experience to learn how to heed ocean conditions while viewing honu (Hawaiian sea turtles), coral and tropical fish. (Value of $138)
- Fun & Sun Activity passes for two, which includes all beach rental equipment such as stand-up paddle boards, snorkel equipment, kayaks and more for the duration of your stay. (Value of $170)
- An 8-oz. jar of Rare Hawaiian Organic Kiawe Honey, locally made by our resident beekeeper. (Value of $26)
- A tin of organic Little Hands Hawai’i reef-safe, locally prepared sunscreen to protect both you and Hawai’i’s delicate ocean habitat. (Value of $20)
- A special Pono Pledge water bottle courtesy of the County of Hawai’i.
- $10 from every room night booked will go to the Hawai’i Wildlife Fund to protect native wildlife through research, education, conversation, restoration and advocacy projects.
From $349 USD per night for a minimum three-night length of stay, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont guest room, excluding taxes and daily resort fee.
This package is available year round and must be booked a minimum of seven days prior to arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
A one night deposit will be charged at time of booking. To receive a full refund for cancellation, notice must be received 7+ days prior to arrival.